Hi,

Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the *Milwaukee, WI*, is currently
seeking a *SAP CRM and ECC Sales Consultant* resource to join their
organization. I have included a complete job description below in case you
or someone you know might be interested in learning more.

*Role: SAP CRM and ECC Sales Consultant*

*Location: Milwaukee, WI*

*Duration: 4+ Months Contract*

*Rate: 50-55.00/Hr on C2C*

*Note: Need EAD GC, GC Holders and Citizens only! *

*Description*:

SAP Technical Consultant II, 3-5 years experience

Functional consultant having strong experience on SAP CRM and ECC Sales
related processes.

Experience of Order to Cash process

Experience of SAP CRM and SAP SD moduleExtensively worked on CRM Webui,
Base customization, Action profiles, outputs etcHave technical exposure to
customizing features like User exits, badi etc.

Understands CRM and ECC pricing configuration and process

Good knowledge of CRM and ECC O2C related configuration

Worked on CRM-ECC middleware Issues

Experience of end to end testing for O2C processes including Quotes,
Orders, Delivery, shipments, Invoices, EDI etc.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sam Nelson - Recruiting Manager*

*Cell*: (630) 444-7090

*Email*: snel...@ayrglobal.com

*AYR Global IT Solutions Inc.*

1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515