Hello,

Hope you are doing well!

This is Arjun Shah from Savvy Technology Solutions LLC and I am recruiting
on behalf of our client in TEXAS. Please send me your available candidates
resume on

arjun.s...@savvytech.us

Role: Data Warehouse Architect / Data Architect

Duration: 11 (Months)

Location: Austin TX 78701

*** Local Candidates Only (Texas) ***

Job Description:         TWC is developing a data warehouse solution and
requires
a Data Warehouse Architect 2 with proven data warehouse experience to:

• Document the “as is” schemas currently in use at TWC.
• Document database process that currently extract the data from the existing
system for reporting purposes.
• Assist in establishing the organization's data warehousing strategy.
• Define and document the technical architecture of the data warehouse,
including
the physical components and their functionality.
• Perform other analysis and documentation tasks as required to facilitate
and support TWC’s Enterprise Data Warehouse Project.

Requirements            Minimum Skills Requirement in years

Years       Skills/Experience

6              Developing a common data architecture

6              Hands-on data warehouse project experience

6              Analyzing and generating technical requirements and design

6              Software development experience

6              Development experience in implementation of data warehousing
utilizing RDBMS.

6              Database tuning techniques

Preferred skill requirements in years

Years       Skills/Experience

4              Enterprise Architect from Sparx Systems or other equivalent
data modeling tools

4              More than one type of RDBMS (DB2, SQLServer, Oracle)

6              Experience in data warehouse design and data modeling (both
relational and dimensional).

Thanks,
Arjun
Savvy Technology Solution LLC.