*Hello,*
*Hope you are doing well today,*

*Please let me know if you are comfortable with for this role. If yes
please send me your updated resume along with the best number to reach you
ASAP.*

*Position : Project Managers *
*Location : Indianapolis IN, (local)*
*Duration : 12-18+ Months Contract*
*Client : DWD*

*LOCAL OR NEARBY*

*RESPONSIBILITIES: *
*Onsite interviews are preferred, however the manager is open to doing
WebEx/Skype for non-local candidates.*

*Description of Duties:*
*Assist with planning and development activities associated with the
maintenance and support of a custom built software systems.*
*Assist with planning, design, and build of custom ETL/API interface
development.*
*Assist with development and execution of testing activities of new API,
ETL and other software development deliverables.*
*Assist with planning and development of Dynamics CRM portal.*
*Skillset Requested:*
*Operating Systems*
*Microsoft Azure (Intermediate)*
*RedHat Linux (Intermediate)*
*Programming Language/Development Tools*
*Visual Studio 2015 MVC (Advanced)*
*Pentaho Data Integration (Beginner)*
*Database Systems/Database Tools *
*MS SQL 2012+ (Intermediate) – 5 years*