*Hi ,*

*I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at* *ne...@tekshapers.com <ne...@tekshapers.com>* *and my* *ph-no*
*is* *248-565-4747 Ext.126*

Client: Brown Brothers Harriman

Location: NYC

Interview: F2F

Start: ASAP after background check

Must have:

·         Java

·         Spring

·         Hibernate

·         Angular JS.

·         Strong back end Oracle exp. as well.

·         Also, a team lead role with some mentoring and reviewing code.

·         Financial services is a plus

Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and
has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We
serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with
award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and
Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout
North America, Europe and Asia.

*Overview:*

BBH Private Banking(PB), leverages our brand and culture to identify,
build, and maintain trusted relationships with attractive and growing
clients in our target segments who understand and value our differentiated
approach and the benefits of a long-term partnership with BBH

Private Banking System team is embarked on a mission to provide efficient
tools to support the PB Front Office and PB Operations needs

*Responsibilities:*

·         Participate in the architecture, design decisions for a Web
portal development

·         Follow consistent practice in coding and unit testing

·         Adhere to code reviews, standards and practices

·         Work collaboratively with distributed teams

·         Create a framework  that future PB applications can leverage

·         Identify issues and risks and proactively bring it to the tech
lead for resolution

·         Communicate efficiently within and outside the team

·         Strong organizational, time management

*Qualifications & Technical Skills:*

·         Java – must be proficient in the language, core libraries &
design patterns

   - Must have Experience and Good understanding of web Frameworks like
   Spring /Hibernate
   - Excellent knowledge of  Oracle and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
   - Strong concept knowledge in *Web Services*, *REST APIs, SOA, OAuth,
   IAM*
   - Experience in Tomcat, Websphere, Intellij
   - Experience with version control practices preferably using SVN, Jira
   - Engaging in application architecture and design decisions.
   - Implementing/maintaining a repeatable iterative software development
   methodology.
   - Improve the code quality with effective testing and review process
   - Design and develop scalable technical implementations

Regards

Neha Kumari

Talent Acquisition

Note : We are going through Tier-1 vendor.

[image: cid:image001.png@01D01011.0B0A3090]

T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 126

*ne...@tekshapers.com* <skum...@tekshapers.com>

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

Tekshapers Inc.

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301,Troy, MI, 48083

Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

Email is the best way to reach me.