Hello,

Hope you are doing well!

This is Arjun Shah from Savvy Technology Solutions LLC and I am recruiting
on behalf of our client in TEXAS.  Please send me your available candidates
resume on arjun.s...@savvytech.us

Role: Desktop Support

Duration: 6 (Months)

Location: Austin TX

Job Description:

·         Provides intermediate level Desktop Computer Support.  Supports
Network
OS, centralized applications and desktop applications in a distributed
Microsoft
environment.

·         Resolves network, (TCP/IP, Ethernet) telecommunications and
application
problems for local and remote users.

·         Serves as a level two/three support for the Help Desk
problems/changes.
Participates in major IT technology deployment projects.

·         Ensures that optimal network/desktop performance, capacity,
availability
and security are maintained for all agency technology users.

·         Works under the general direction of the Desktop/Mobile Support
Manager
with moderate latitude for the exercise of independent judgement.

Requirements            Minimum Skills Requirement in years

Years  Skills/Experience

4         Experience working with computer hardware to include desktop and
laptop computers and related peripheral devices

4         Experience working with computer software to include Windows and
IOS operating systems, Microsoft Office Suites, Virus protection, asset
management,
call ticket management

4         Knowledge of customer support skills that include: management of
problem calls, priority calls and communication to end-users

4         Skill in working as a team member, cooperating with both co-workers
and management to effectively accomplish unit goal

4         Ability to install, configure and trouble-shoot software-related
computer problems inherent in a corporate computer environment

Thanks,
Arjun
Savvy Technology Solution LLC.
arjun.s...@savvytech.us