*send me your updated profile at* *dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
<dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>*

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job ID:*

29940

*Job Title:*

Data Analyst

*Location:*

Boston, MA

*Duration:*

1+ year rolling contract

*Mode of Interview:*

Telephonic & Face to Face

*Rate: $30/hour on C2C*

*Required Skills:*

·         SSIS/SSRS experience

·         4-6 years of experience as a Data Analyst

·         SharePoint environment experience

*Job Description:*

Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd
largest IT staffing agency in the country.

Apex has an opportunity for a Data Analyst for a client in Boston, MA. The
details for the opportunity are below.

*General:*

·         Our client has implemented a pilot SharePoint document management
program with very positive results. The pilot included both
design-bid-build and design-build projects and was initiated in a
SharePoint 2010 environment hosted by a third party using “out of the box”
functionality of SharePoint supplemented with InfoPath forms and custom
workflows using SharePoint Designer. The pilot projects are Bridge and
Highway construction projects that the client Highway Division is managing.
Contractors and Project designers are part of the pilot projects as well
and use the SharePoint sites. Each project (Contract) was built and worked
within its own site collection. Focus was placed on centralizing the
project documentation, capturing data about those documents for processing,
tracking and long term management, and standardizing both data and
processes across projects. With the success of the pilot, the client
continues to grow their implementation. New project implementations are
moving to SharePoint 2013, and the client is now ready to take their
program to the next level by using the enterprise reporting capabilities
that are now available. As such, the client would like to add a
Data/Reporting Analyst to the SharePoint team that will help them to
realize the power of the data they are collecting across projects (site
collections) by utilizing enterprise reporting tools such as SSRS,
SharePoint content search functions, etc. for business intelligence
creating cross project reports, dashboards and other management tools.

·         Currently, there are 20 projects using the SharePoint system, and
the client’s plans to expand the program to approximately 300 projects
using this platform. However, a key success factor in this growth is our
ability to enable enterprise functionality to the program. A key success
factor in enabling enterprise functionality is our ability to view and
report data across projects.

*Experience:*

·         We are looking for someone with experience in report writing
within a SharePoint 2013 environment utilizing an SQL Server database.

*Must Have:*

1. SSRS SQL experience

2. 4-6 years of data analysis experience

3. Experience working within a SharePoint environment

*Nice to Have:*

1. SharePoint Search Content Manager Query Tool

2. Project collaboration experience

*Dheeraj Chauhan | Sr. Technical Recruiter | RJT Compuquest*

222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245

*Office:* 310-872-1323

*Email : dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com <dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>* |
Skype/*Hangout
: dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com <dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com>*