Hello,

Hope You are doing Great today!

Below you will find the job description detailing the preferred
specifications that our client is seeking for this position.  If you are
available and meet the requirements please respond with your updated resume
along with your Contact Information and Expected Pay rate. Thank

*Title*:            *SDET with .Net and Selenium.*
*Duration: -*  *12 + Month Contract*
*Location*:   *Fort. Lauderdale, FL*

*Remarks: *

The consultant can be located in San Francisco, Atlanta or Fort Lauderdale
but they will need to spend a month on site in Fort Lauderdale getting to
know the team and system
The candidate must have experience working on the .Net platform and using
Selenium. They must be able to write .Net code to build test scripts.

We have a new SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test) role for
Ultimate Software. The consultant can be located in San Francisco, Atlanta
or Fort Lauderdale but they will need to spend a month on site in Fort
Lauderdale getting to know the team and system. The candidate must have
experience working on the .Net platform and using Selenium. They must be
able to write .Net code to build test scripts. This is a straight contract
so any Visa configuration is allowable. **** Please only send me SDET
engineers with Selenium and who write .Net code. I am not interested in
seeing QA developers with Selenium who are not developers or in Java only
candidates. I am also interested in seeing candidates who want to work
remotely.
Primary Responsibilities/day in the life:
• In your team's daily standup meeting, you provide your assessment of the
prior day's software development effort, and walk a developer through it to
get concerns addressed.
• When a developer is picking up a story, they call the Business Analysts,
a UX designer, and a tester to explain what the story is about during the
story kickoff meeting. You give input on the story with a testing
perspective.
• After the story kick off meeting, you create and document test cases.
• Exercise your software development knowledge by writing automation using
the latest in Client test case frameworks.
• A developer may come to you wanting you to review their test design, and
you make some really good suggestions.
• You attend a design meeting with product analysts, UX designers, and
developers, and give your input from a testing perspective on how to make
an application testable.
• Exploratory testing: this is when you get to let loose on the application
– go crazy and try to break it! Bring out your inner Sid! (Hope you don't
mind the Toy Story reference)
• Work with our seasoned test architects to develop and advance in your
career. We can train you to get better with our in-house training in white
box and black box testing!
• Finally, before the day winds out, you demo your story to the BA, and it
gets closed because you thought of every little thing!

*Requirements:*
• Ability to write and test code in an object oriented language, preferably
.Net. (Go, Node.js, C#, Ruby are also accepted, but must be able to ramp up
to .Net easily)
• Ability to write intermediate SQL or NoSQL code is a plus.
• Reviewing business and functional requirements in order to produce
strategies and cases
• Assisting in building an automated testing frameworks
• Creating Test Plan, defining resources and testing suites required for
each test cycle
• Identifying dependencies, risks and defining the overall strategy for
systems
• Performing all aspects of verification (functional, structural,
regression and system testing)
• Testing in a multi-tiered based architecture
• Troubleshooting software / hardware configuration problems
• R&D on new tools and technologies and find innovative solutions
• Leading a distributed testing effort

*Qualifications:*
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics
• Experience identifying the relationship of bugs to software code
• Experience developing design specifications, test plans and protocols.
• Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and
implementing strategies to resolve problems.
• At least 5 years of experience in open source test automation frameworks
involving selenium, cucumber, TestNG and .Net
• At least 2 years of experience with REST API clients
• Experience with building and maintaining test automation frameworks
• Experience with: Testing browser based and device based UI applications
• Experience with middle layer/ service layer
• Experience with both White Box and Black Box Testing
• Experience with Maven/ Jenkins/ Bamboo for CI

Thanks & Regards

*Prahlad Kumar Gupta  Resource Manager-**Recruitments*
609-478-0027 (Cell)
12 Roszel Road Suite 204-C | Princeton, NJ 08540
prahla...@nea-consulting.com