Hi,
Greetings from Themesoft Inc. Please go through the job description and let
me know if you have any consultant.

Job title: Java developer

Location: Franklin, TN

Duration: 6+ months extendable

*Note:- For H1B Candidates we need Passport No. or Passport Copy or I-94
Copy or Stamped Visa Copy (Any one require)*

We need Solid scripting expert with following skills

·         Java, Python, SQL, Shell Scripting

·         Understanding and experience on Big data projects and BIDW
Experience is preferable

Roles and Responsibilities

·         Work with customer team to understand requirements

·         Design and develop Monitoring and alert framework for big data
platform

·         Person must have solid experience on scripting using technologies
mentioned above and have to work independently with customer team

·         Must be team player

·         Communication skills must be at expert level

·         Deliverables expected

o   Design

o   Code base for tool

o   Documentations associated with tool