*Passport number with Visa and DL copy is mandatory for H1B/opts at the
time of submission. *

Greetings,

Hope you are doing great Today..

I'm Abhay from IDC Technologies Inc

I have an opportunities with me you might be interested, Please review the
Job specifications below and let me know if you are interested.

For Immediate consideration please share your updated resume at
abha...@idctechnologies.com

*POSITION:*

*Position Role                           : Middleware/web server support*

*Assignment Location                : Detroit,MI*

*Project Duration                       : 12+ months*

*REQUIREMENT:*

Middleware/web server support· Diagnose, debug, troubleshoot windows
servers and IIS· Perform installations on the servers· Create deployment
packages and make code releases for .NET/ASP applications.· Enable the
integration of software applications and hardware systems

 Web Application Accessibility Standardization and W3C WAI
<https://gbams.tcs.com/gbams/vendorPages/displayRequirement.jsf>

Experience (Years)

6-8

 Qualified web application integration (WAI support) resource required to
manage and provide middleware/web server support for 38 Detroit aftermarket
applications on Windows servers as part of Managed services engagement with
Detroit Diesel corporation. Should be able to do code deployments and make
use of technologies and services across DTNA/DDC to enable the integration
of software applications and hardware systems. Proficient in middleware
technologies and IIS. There are 38 applications that were transitioned to
TCS and we need a resource to provide WAI (web application integration)
support for these applications and act as release manager and
Infrastructure support ..
<https://gbams.tcs.com/gbams/vendorPages/displayRequirement.jsf>

Desirable Skills

 Qualified web application integration (WAI support) resource required to
manage and provide middleware/web server support for 38 Detroit aftermarket
applications on Windows servers as part of Managed services engagement with
Detroit Diesel corporation. Should be able to do code deployments and make
use of technologies and services across DTNA/DDC to enable the integration
of software applications and hardware systems. Proficient in middleware
technologies and IIS. There are 38 applications that were transitioned to
TCS and we need a resource to provide WAI (web application integration)
support for these applications and act as release manager and
Infrastructure support .
<https://gbams.tcs.com/gbams/vendorPages/displayRequirement.jsf>

Thanks & Regards

Abhay Tiwari