*Hello!!*

*Hope you are doing fine!! *

*Please find the requirement below ; If you find yours elf comfortable with
my contact 609-897-9670 Ext 21
<%28609%29%20897-9670>90 (rajind...@sysmind.com <ravind...@sysmind.com> )*

*Role:       Cognos BI 10 Consultants*

*Location: **Richmond, VA*

*12 Months*

*Contract Position*

Hands On experience on :

·         Cognos BI 10.2.1   :

o    Java script ,

o    Database SQL query writing: Oracle 11

·         Exposure to openpages or any risk management  will be an added
advantage

*Job Description: *

·         Excellent communication skills

·         Experience working  on Cognos BI 10.2.1 reporting tool

o    Report Studio ,

o    Report Bursting , Conditional Formatting ,

o    Java script ,

o    Developing complex reports with multiple joins and unions , Framework
Manager Modelling etc.

o    Cognos Installation , Configuration, Administration ,Scheduling ,
Trigger( cognos script)  ,Audit setup  etc.

o    Database SQL query*writing: Oracle 11*

Exposure to openpages or any risk management  will be an added advantage

- Exposure to Financial services
- Working in Agile model a plus
- Strong debugging, root cause analysis and diagnostic skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of software development processes and coding
techniques
- Able to work in a rapid development and deployment environment

*Best Regards *

*Rajinder Singh* | SYSMIND, LLC

Technical Recruiter

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2190