Hi

Hope you are doing well!!!

Below is the very urgent  requirement. please reviews it and let me know
your interest in this requirement. Would appreciate if you can also share
your updated .

*Position:: Java Developer with asynchronous event based, multi threading &
concurrency Programming*

*Location:: NYC,NY/local only*

*Client: TCS/Goldman*

*Experience:10+years*

*Duration: long term*

we need to look for candidates who have worked on Tier 1 product based
clients or Start ups.

• Java with asynchronous event based, multi threading & concurrency
Programming

Big plus:

• Reactive programming is a plus

• Nosql (Mongo, gemfire etc), Database (Sybase, DB2)

• Transactional (ACID)

• Messaging platforms (Kafka, Tibco EMS etc)

• Microservices and Web stacks event based web application frameworks (e.g.
Vertx)

Toolsets

• GIT, Continuous Integration, Gradle, Docker
<http://www.nityo.com/>

*​*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sanjay Yadav *