Hi,

Hope you are doing well. We have an urgent opening with one of our client.

Please share your *genuine consultant* at *hemant.jo...@nlbservices.com
<hemant.jo...@nlbservices.com>.*
.

*Job Description:*

*Must Have Skills *

1.            Experience with Java/J2E/Python/PHP

2.            Experience developing secure *web applications*

3.            Experience with *Git, Gerrit, Jenkins*

4.            Experience working in a *Linux* *environment* (essential -
people who only have experience working in a Windows environment will
struggle)

5.            Experience with both *front-end and back-en*d development

6.            Experience with *SQL*

7.            Understanding of *XML, JSON, YAML, CSS*
--
Thanks & Regards
Hemant Joshi