Hi

Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

Position: UI Developer With React JS Exp.

Location: San Francisco, CA

Duration: Contract.

JD:-

•        *Minimum of 4-8 years of hands-on experience in Web Development
with mandatory experience in JS based frameworks such as ReactJS or
AngularJS.*

•        Must have excellent skills in HTML 5, CSS 3 and JS.

•        Experience in designing Responsive Web Design (RWD) sites

•        Sound knowledge on API concepts with experience in building UIs
against SOAP/REST based Web Services etc. Knowledge on Microservices
architecture style is desirable.

•        Experience using MVC application frameworks such as Spring MVC,
Struts. Continuous Integration and TDD through the use of
BitBucket/Git/SubVersion etc, Jenkin and JUnit/Mockito with code analysis
using PMD etc.

•        Use/knowledge of different development tools such as Eclipse and
build tools such as Maven/Gradle etc.

•        *Good domain knowledge in Banking*

*Best Regard*

*Bhupender Singh*

*SR IT Technical Recruiter || E-Solutions Technologies, Inc*

*Email: **bhupende...@e-solutionsinc.com* <bhupende...@e-solutionsinc.com>

*Contact No:-** 408-385-2349*