Hi,

Greetings from E-Solutions Inc.!!

Hope you are doing well. This is *Alok *from* E-Solutions Inc.* Trying to
reach you in reference to the below job position. Please share your *updated
resume* and *expected rate* with me. Feel free to contact me at
*408-827-9435* <(408)%20827-9435> for more information.
*Need Passport Number in Case of H1B and EAD.*
*Position:** Core **Java Lead and Senior developers*

*Location: Reston, VA*

*Job Description:*

·               Very good knowledge in core Java 1.8

·               Collection framework

·               Soap Web Services (not Rest service)

·               XML parsing using JAXB

·               Spring core framework

·               Jdk multithreading and Spring multithreading

·               Hibernate

·               JMS queue

Best Regards

*Alok Sharma*

2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA, 95113

Ph: 408.827.9435 | alo...@e-solutionsinc.com |LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/alok-sharma-2522474b

www.e-solutionsinc.com

cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused. If you have erroneously
received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender.
Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

transmitted by this email.