Hi There,

Hope you are doing great,

Please do have a look at my below client requirement and let me know if you
have any candidates available with you that suits the below need. Send me
your candidates profile to s...@ksourceinc.com;

* *

*Position Details: SENIOR DOT NET ARCHITECT *

* *

*Start Date:*  ASAP.

*Interview:* Immediate

*Rate:*  DOE

*Location:*  San Diego, CA

*Length:* 12 months

*Level:* Senior

*Senior Application Architect (.NET)*

* *

*Job Description:*

We are conducting a search for a Senior Software Architect with expertise in
designing distributed, large-scale enterprise software applications and
integration framework in an environment that supports test-driven
development.

Key emphasis will be placed on designing applications meeting current and
future business requirements in a manner which effectively applies Microsoft
.Net technologies and modern design standards/patterns.**

* *

*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*

   - Responsible for ensuring a consistent software architecture across the
   system through a top-down process of creation design models and conduction
   iterative reviews with the development team.
   - Perform as a hands-on strategic applications architect.
   Define and oversight enterprise-wide technologies and guidelines.
   Collaborate with Senior Database Architect to refine application database
   designs and how applications use their databases.
   Develop, maintain, and evangelize companywide development standards that
   ensure continuously improving alignment between out applications portfolio
   and our desired future state.
   - Act as technical lead and mentor
   Independently designing data integration between web applications.
   Independently creating and updating and maintaining both user and
   technical documentation for projects, including: technical specifications,
   integration specifications, application models
   - Configuring, testing, troubleshooting, and debugging, data integrations
   between web applications.
   Actively contributing to the continuous improvement of the processes
   CLIENT uses in creating web-based software solutions for clients, the
   quality of the work delivered (including both code and documentation), and
   the culture of CLIENT.
   Meeting and exceeding expectations regarding schedule, features, quality
   and personal interactions. **

*Knowledge, Skills and Abilities*

   - Must have evidentiary experience with software and enterprise
   architecture design patterns and model-driven development practices. **
   - Knowledge and experience designing complex business solutions.
   8+ years C# & ASP.Net experience.
   - 8+ years SQL experience.
   - Strong history as an application architect
   - Proven experience using OOD methodologies
   - Experience in Microsoft technologies,.net platform, session management.
   **
   - Experience with full product lifecycle from scope to customer release.

* *

*Education/Years Experience*

   - Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or applicable.
   - 8-10 years experience in a senior Software Architect role.

*Note: *

* *

*Will not consider anyone less then below rated levels-*

*Skill                                                       Level (1-10)*

*SQL                                                        8*

*.Net/C#                                                8*

*UML                                                       8*

*Enterprise** Architect                           7*

*(Or other UML tool)*

*XSLT                                                       4*

*All submissions must include resumes and the following consultant
information:*

* *

Full Name:

Phone:

Rate:

Email:

Location:

Relocation:

Legal Status:

Date Available

Thanks & Regards,

SAM

KSOURCE  INC
Phone: 248-458-1322 x 204 | 972-607-9839 x 204 | Fax: 248 498 6173

9555 Lebanon Rd, Unit # 103, Frisco TX- 75035

s...@ksourceinc.com;
IM: sam_ksou...@yahoo.com;

www.ksourceinc.com;

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.

* *