Hi There,

Hope you are doing great,

Please do have a look at my below client requirement and let me know if you
have any candidates available with you that suits the below need. Send me
your candidates profile to s...@ksourceinc.com;

*Senior SQL Server Database Architect*

*Work location: San Diego, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months *

*Rate: DOE *

*Start date: Immediate*

Excellent opportunity to join a great team that develops web software for
the K-12 education market

The client is looking for a confident Sr. DBA/Architect with experience
maintaining high-volume commercial databases. Applicants will need to show
solid experience and ability in security, recoverability, performance
tuning, and database availability.

This position will provide expert database design, development,
implementation, and administration of database systems. In addition, the
position will provide application development skills and the ability to
identify new technologies that will facilitate and enhance business
functionality.  Candidates must have excellent writing and presentation
skills.

Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science/related degree or equivalent industry
experience

* Min 10 years min. Senior level database administrator for enterprise web
based solutions

* Senior SQL Proficient in SQL Server 2005 database performance monitoring
and tuning

* Evidential data architecture experience

* Database replication, clustering, backup, and optimization techniques
* Experience in data profiling, validation, and meta-data analysis

* Experience in root cause analysis of data issues

* Ability to identify organic growth trends

* Data warehouse and reporting

* Ability to analyze and implement database best practices

* Experienced in T-SQL and stored procedures

* Solid experience with DTS and SSIS

*All submissions must include resumes and the following consultant
information:*

* *

Full Name:

Phone:

Rate:

Email:

Location:

Relocation:

Legal Status:

Date Available

Thanks & Regards,

SAM

KSOURCE INC
Phone: 248-458-1322 x 204 | 972-607-9839 x 204 | Fax: 248 498 6173

9555 Lebanon Rd, Unit # 103, Frisco TX- 75035

s...@ksourceinc.com;
IM: sam_ksou...@yahoo.com;

www.ksourceinc.com;

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.

* *