*Hi  Friends , *
*Hope You are Doing Great..!!*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.*
****
*Job Title  : WebMethods.**
Location  : Carlsbad, CA.
Duration  : 6 Months.*
*.
REQUIRED SKILLS: *
Web Methods version:  7.1.1, as well as experience (within WM) with MWS and
Portlet.
They will be expected to assist with design, development and testing of web
services using Web Methods that will include interacting with SAP and E1
(Oracle DB).  Also, a benefit would be experience with WM administration
Other:
Please do not recruit candidates that have worked for Applied Biosystems in
the past 2 years or who are currently working there.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

 *Thanks & Regards,
John Naidu |Sr.Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Voice : 201 257 5081 ext 289. *