*Hello Associates,*

* *

*My name is Sudarshan & I work for ATSI as an IT Recruiter. I am looking for
**Mainframe Developer.**for one of my clients requirement in **IN**. I have
listed the position details below, pls review the requirement & forward the
suitable profiles to **sudarshan_gang...@atsiweb.com***

* *

*Position:          Mainframe Developer*

*Location:         IN          *

*Required:         -04-        *

*Duration:          12Months          *

*Due By:            Immediate            *

*Start:                14th Feb 2011*

*              *

*Notes:              Must be US Citizen only, no GC, H1B are allowed*

*US Defence experience or any Govt. experience is must (without Defence and
Govt experience they will not consider any candidate**)*

*  *

* *

* Mainframe, MF Cobol, db2, VSAM, JCL** *

* *

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

*Sudarshan Gangula*