eCommerce Developer/Analyst

Location: Irvine, CA

Duration: 1+ Year

Job Description:

This position is responsible for development and integration of Business
critical Applications. This includes multiple application development,
maintenance, support for B2B TIBCO(EDI, RosettaNet and eCommerce) and
integration with Oracle ERP and other applications. This position works very
closely with Sr. B2B Analyst and various application development teams to
provide solution/s to business needs adhering to internal IT standards and
strategies.

Job Responsibilities:

 Development of B2B applications/transactions using EAI Tool TIBCO.  Setup new
trading partner use Tibco business connect 5.x

 Setup new EDI connection with trading partner use AS2, VAN or FTP

 Development/modification of data mapping using Tibco business works 5.6.

 Integration of various applications with EDI-X12, EDI-EDIFACT, EDI-TEXT,
RosettaNet protocol, Spec-Builder.

 Implementation of SOA concepts by designing and developing Web Services,
WSDL(Abstract/Concrete) and SOAP.

 Setup Tibco ADB, HAWK, EMS.

 Integration of B2B applications/transactions with Oracle ERP (11i) and other
applications if required.

 Work on the UNIX and Windows environments.

ADVthanksANCE,

Vikas Jain
 <http://www.bitsft.com/> Bitsoft International, Inc.
2272 W. 95th St., Suite 220
Naperville, Illinois 60564
Tel: (630) 364-1839

Fax: (630) 596-9069
 <mailto:vi...@bitsft.com?subject=e-mail%20signature> E-mail,
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikasrjain> LinkedIn,
<http://twitter.com/vikasrjain> Twitter, Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/vikasRjain>

SkillGalaxy <http://www.skillgalaxy.com/> , StaffingCorner
<http://www.staffingcorner.com/> , ( <http://www.bitsft.com/Career.aspx> WE’RE
HIRING!)

We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise"

P Save trees, Print Only When Necessary

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with: REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be
removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.