Please respond to vi...@bitsft.com

Hi,

We have urgent Req for Java Developer Analyst in Cincinnati, OH. If you or
anyone you may know of is interested, please email me at your earliest
convenience.

Lead Application Developer Analyst

Location: Cincinnati, OH

Start: ASAP

Duration: 3+ **Contract to Hire**

In-person interview is required. Look for candidates who are local or can go
for in-person interview.

To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States,
and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa
status.

Responsibilities:

Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and
fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems:

Prepares detailed design specifications from which programs will be written

Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents and maintains application programs.

Consults with users or other IT professionals to resolve issues with programs.

Contributes to the development of project plans and timelines, provide
estimates for planned work.

Exhibits expert business knowledge and leverages strong customer relationships.

Qualifications:

 Must have experience in JAVA

Should have experience in JSF, Spring/Hibernate, XML
dynamic generation , 00 (detail and examples are strongly
preferred)

Insurance knowledge is highly beneficial

**Please provide me the following details with your updated resume in word
format**

Full Legal Name:
Address:
Home No:
Cell no:
Email Address:
Work Authorization:
How soon can you join?
Do you have any ongoing interviews at hand?
You will be travelling or relocating?
Availability for In-person Interview at own expenses?
SSN (Last Four Digits):
Why do you want to leave your current Project/Job?
Education and year completed?
Expected Rate (All Inclusive)?

Expected Salary:

ADVthanksANCE,

Vikas Jain
 <http://www.bitsft.com/> Bitsoft International, Inc.
3421Goldfinch Drive
Naperville, Illinois 60564
(630) 364-1839
 <mailto:vi...@bitsft.com?subject=e-mail%20signature> E-mail,
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikasrjain> LinkedIn,
<http://twitter.com/vikasrjain> Twitter, Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/vikasRjain>

SkillGalaxy <http://www.skillgalaxy.com/> , StaffingCorner
<http://www.staffingcorner.com/> , ( <http://www.bitsft.com/Career.aspx> WE’RE
HIRING!)

We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise"

P Save trees, Print Only When Necessary

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with: REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be
removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.