*Role: WebSphere Application Server Adminstrator*

*Location: Reston, VA*

*Duration: 2 months (extendable to another 4 months)*

We are looking for Websphere Application Server Administrator who is really
good at installation and configuration of the App Server in

1.             High Availability environment

2.             Failover

3.             High volume and high transaction environment

4.             High performance and throughput

Required Skills

System administrators who perform the installation, configuration and
day-to-day tasks associated with ensuring the smooth and efficient operation
of a WebSphere server runtime environment.

This includes

* Product installation and configuration

* Installation and deployment of J2EE applications

* connecting to back-end resources

* Basic troubleshooting

* using scripts for automating day to day tasks

* gathering the data for performance tuning

* Configuration of security

This administrator is generally self-sufficient and is able to perform most
of the tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers,
product documentation and vendor support services.

Certification: IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment V6.1,
Core Administration

Skills

(Knowledge and skills one needs to possess before beginning to prepare for
this job role certification)

* Basic WebSphere administration skills

* Basic J2EE knowledge

* Basic WebSphere security concepts

* Basic Web application architecture and deployments

* Basic understanding of operating systems

* Basic clustering and failover techniques

* Troubleshooting and problem determination skills

Thanks & Regards

*Sandeep Ruhela***

*Next Level Business Services, Inc. *
Phone: +1 (904) 527-7179 | Fax: +1 (608) 646-8326
Email: sand...@nlbservices.com | Web: www.nlbservices.com

YIM: ruhela.sand...@yahoo.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission may contain confidential
information. This information is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity to which it is intended even if addressed
incorrectly. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended
recipient. Thank you for your compliance.

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.