Hi There,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement for an *SAP CRM Master Data Architect* in
Atlanta, GA. Please do have a look at the details below and let me know if
you have any candidates available and interested towards the job
opportunity……..

* *

*Role: SAP CRM Master Data Architect*
Number of Positions: 1
Location: Atlanta, GA
Start: Mar 11, 2011
Duration: 12+ months
Employment Type: Contract
Compensation: Open + Expenses
Face-to-Face: Client may request a face-to-face after phone screen.
Candidate is expected to cover this cost.
Work Authorization: Any

*SKILLS:*

SAP CRM Master Data Objects Designing and Mapping
SAP senior roles
SAP lead architect roles
Accounts, Configuration, Hierarchy, Territories, Organization
SAP Master Data Objects Integration to Sales, Service and Marketing
Transactions

*NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:*
Experience with Archiving, ACE and Pricing

*All submissions must include resumes and the following consultant
information:
*
Full Name:
Phone:
Rate:
Email:
Location:
Relocation:

Legal Status:
Date Available:

Thanks and Regards

*SAM *

KSOURCE Inc

9555 Lebanon Rd, Unit # 103 Frisco, TX -75035

Phone: 248-458-1322 Ext: 204 Fax: 248-498-6173

Mail: s...@ksourceinc.com;

www.ksourceinc.com;

IM: sam_ksou...@yahoo.com; GTALK: samf.ksou...@gmail.com;

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.