Please respond to vi...@bitsft.com

1 position is for senior and 1 is for mid level candidate.

************

Java Developer

Location: NJ

Start: Immediate

Travel: Work will be performed on client site in NJ

Duration: April, 2010 to September, 2011

Project overview:

Complex enterprise application development project for bond underwriting.
Replace mainframe application with web-based front end applications.
Multi-faceted engagement: BPR, Workflow, App Dev.

Java Developer

JOB DESCRIPTION:

The Software Developer position is an experienced role that will be a part
of the Solution Development Team. As a Software Developer, you will be
responsible for detailed design and development of service based back end
components that are an integral part of an enterprise solution.  You will be
responsible for participating in detailed design activities, developing
automated unit tests for components and developing associated server based
components and services.

Primary responsibilities include:

Work independently or on small teams to complete development tasks
Participate in project planning sessions with project management and
technical team members Participate in functional design development and
reviews and work with technical team members to determine technical design
approaches Develop technical specifications from functional specifications
Understand the solution architecture (SOA) and the project development
approach Code application solution components using Java in a  J2EE/Java and
IBM WebSphere environment, based on the technical specifications Adhere to
specified guidelines and standards Collaborate with the business users and
the business analysts to ensure the code is developed according to the
specifications Create and execute automated unit test plans Support system
and user acceptance testing and address application bugs and enhancements as
needed Support system deployment into the production environment Ensure that
the coding for the application is complete, including development, unit
testing, and bug fixing

Experience Required:

3 -5 years of back end Java development experience Strong understanding of
Java 5, J2EE, JSF, Servlets 2.4, JSP 2.0, JDBC, and SQL Understanding of SOA
system development approach Understanding and experience with common design
patterns such as MVC, Factory, Fa ade, Delegate, etc.

Familiarity with AJAX, Log4J, Ant, JSTL

Experience with the IBM WebSphere platform, enterprise document management
systems and service oriented tools like service bus Ability to design and
implement scalable and maintainable software Familiarity with object/data
caching frameworks Experience with understanding business requirements and
developing the test plans Ability to work with business users and technical
teams in a large complex environment Surety and/or Insurance industry
experience desired

Education:

Bachelors degree, preferably in Computer Science or MIS/CIS

Thank You!

Vikas Jain

Bitsoft International Inc.
 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikasrjain> cid:image002.jpg@01CBE7AB.87E3ACA0
Connect with me

2272 W. 95th St., Suite 220 | Naperville | Illinois, 60564 USA | bitsft.com

View and apply to our open jobs at  <http://www.skillgalaxy.com/>
http://www.SkillGalaxy.com

We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise"

P Save trees, Print Only When Necessary

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with: REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will
be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused
to you.