Hello,

We are having a new requirement for* ** **PCM Commerce Architecture *position
here in *Charlotte, NC*. Please go through the details of the project and
let me know your interest send me your most updated resume with couple of
your references.

*Please forward resumes to ma...@infotechspectrum.com*

*PCM Commerce Architecture*

*Location: Charlotte, NC*

*Duration: 3 Months*

* *

- 5 + years of experience

- Practical experience with large-scale complex DB2 DW environments in the
terabyte and above range

- Hands on experience with UDB for Linux using the DPF option

- Ability to write scripts in Shell or Perl to automate database analysis
tasks

- Ability to read, write and understand SQL

- Ability to analyze and explain outputs and suggest enhancements to SQL

- Strong understanding of the DB2 optimizer

- Experience using DB2 for LUW version 9+

- Good interpersonal and written skills

- A team player with the ability to work in a demanding environment

- Experience in Retail preferred

Thanks and Regards,

Manoj

*InfoTech Spectrum Inc.*