*Hi,*

* We have an urgent opening for Java J2ee lead with strong JavaScript and
AJAX *

* Location : Los Angeles, CA*

*Duration : 6+ months*

* Job Description*

·         Around 8 years of Java/J2EE/*JS/Ajax* experience

·         Should have been worked as Tech Lead in the past.

·         Strong in Java, Java Scripting, J2EE and PL/SQL queries on Oracle
database.

·         Needs front end and show case strong consultant skills

·         Good understanding of Web Services, SOA architecture and
integration with E-commerce frameworks.

·         Functional Analysis, Technical Analysis on Java Applications and
Documentation skills.

·         Prior Offshore Coordination skills.

·         Good communication skills to interface with Customer Associates,
Business users and offshore team.

·         Knowledge of Object Oriented Design/Programming

·         Knowledge of Agile development

·         Candidate currently at onsite and/or must have long term USA VISA
and ready to work long term from USA.

·         5+ years of total experience in the design, development and very
good knowledge in SDLC concepts.

·         Should have excellent Written and Verbal skills & direct
interaction with customers on day to day basis.

·         Experience in Media Domain.

·         Exposure to CRM Siebel Application Support is an added advantage.

 *If interested please send me the word format resume at your earliest
convenience and also please answer to the questions below:*

                    · Candidate Contact Number

        · Candidate Visa Status

        · Candidate Employer Details if HIB

        · Candidate Convenient time to take up the face to face discussion

        · Candidate Convenient time to take up the telephonic discussion

        · Current Billing rate

        · Expected Billing rate

        · References of the direct Supervisor

*Thanks & Regards*

*Durga*

Javaji System Solutions
Inc.

(703)880-4214

*du...@javaji.com *

G talk: durga.javaji

Yahoo IM : durga.javaji

Skype ID: durga.javaji

*Javaji systems is a global provider of IT recruitment, software development
and IT services. We deliver a measurable delta in productivity,
profitability, and shareholder value to the world’s leading companies. Our
Methodology enables clients to lower the total cost of ownership and meet
their business objectives*.