Hi There,

Hope you are doing great,

I have urgent requirement with my DIRECT CLIENT for a Senior SAP BW role in
Dublin, OH. Please do have a look at the requirement details below and send
me across your candidate’s profiles ASAP....

* *

*Roles: Senior SAP BW*

*Skills: *SRM, EP, PI and XI.**

*Duration: 6 Months Contract*

Location: Dublin, OH

Strong SAP BW experience – Min 12 years – experience with extractors for
master data and transaction data, PSA**s, DSOs, InfoCubes, InfoQueries,
InfoSets, ABAP/4 and BEx reporting. Strong functional and technical
background with reporting and data modeling.

* *

*All submissions must include resumes and the following consultant
information:***

* *

Full Name:

Phone:

Rate:

Email:

Location:

Relocation:

Legal Status:

Date Available:

Date of Birth:

Reference1:

Reference2:

Last 4 digits of the SSN:

Education Qualification/Passing Year:

Thanks and Regards

*SAM *

**

K-SOURCE Inc

9555 Lebanon Rd, Unit # 103 Frisco, TX -75035

Phone: 248-458-1322 Ext: 204 Fax: 248-498-6173

Mail: s...@ksourceinc.com;

www.ksourceinc.com;

IM: sam_ksou...@yahoo.com; GTALK: samf.ksou...@gmail.com;

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.