Please respond to vi...@bitsft.com

Need local  candidates, In-person interview required

SAP Training Developer - 6943-1

Location: Atlanta, GA

Duration: 4+ Months

The Training Developer should have strong instructional design and excellent
course development skills. In addition, this person must have experience
with SAP, particularly within Sales and Distribution (SD), Finance (FI), and
Costing (CO) modules. This position will require the ability to work with
subject matter experts and functional consultants to understand and
translate technical business processes and system requirements into training
materials for instructor-led, web-based, or distance learning delivery.
Experience using RWD uPerform and Captivate is preferred.

Key Responsibilities:

Translate business requirements into sound end user training materials -
instructor-led training guides, Web-based training, self-study tutorials,
exercise guides, user procedures and job aids.

Define and populate training data within SAP sandbox environment to support
of training objectives.

Develop and author appropriate business process and systems training
programs including instructor-led and e-learning courses.

Design and develop custom training materials including end-user manuals,
quick reference guides, presentations and job aids.

Manage scope of assigned courses to complete deliverables on time

Partner with Process Leads to collect data and formulate interview notes
into solid training deliverables

Partner with Process Leads to review training materials for accuracy and
final signoff.

Facilitate completion of procedure documentation and process flows with the
Process Leads (e.g., BPPs for SAP).

Support UAT scenario definition and execution as input training materials.

Core Competencies/skills

Systemic thinker

Assertiveness/influence

Familiar with change management and organizational impacts (stakeholder
engagement, organization design, business readiness, communications) as
inputs to training materials

Experience and comfort working to very tight deadlines, quick turnaround
times and on teams

Proficient in Microsoft Office

Comfort and effectiveness in working with process/functional teams

Analytical skills applied to both process and people

Fundamentals of instructional design strategies, methods and tools

Minimum Job Qualifications:

Education/Training -

BA degree in business or relevant field

Business Experience -

6+ years of SAP/ERP training design, development and delivery experience

Thank You!

Vikas Jain

Bitsoft International Inc.
phone: 630.364.1839 | fax: 630.596.9069

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikasrjain> cid:image002.jpg@01CBE7AB.87E3ACA0
Connect with me

2272 W. 95th St., Suite 220 | Naperville | Illinois, 60564 USA | bitsft.com

View and apply to our open jobs at  <http://www.skillgalaxy.com/>
http://www.SkillGalaxy.com

We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise"

P Save trees, Print Only When Necessary

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with: REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will
be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused
to you.