Contract will be extended through May 2013

We are currently using PowerBuilder 5 and we are planning to migrate to 11.5
soon.

1) 2 years of experience is sufficient
2) Experience working with Cobol based applications - a plus
3) They are on a bi-monthly cycle for enhancements and modifications (it's not
brand new development)
4) They are looking for RECENT experience (people who have used Powerbuilder)
in their last 1-2 assignments
5) ***** People must know ''data windows'' and ''non-visual user objects''
(used to create class libraries)
6) They are upgrading to 11.5 in 3 to 6 months, but candidates do not need
Powerbuilder 5 or 11.5 experience - any version is fine
7) Sybase certs - a plus
8) Unisys mainframe and databases
9) Fast paced, self starter, dedicated, can meet deadlines, motivated
10) Will take Junior or Senior level
View this email on the web here:
http://mim.io/68ca11?fe=1&pact=3657390322
Unsubscribe:
http://go.madmimi.com/opt_out?fe=1&pact=3657390322&amx=569995052
You can also forward to a friend:
http://go.madmimi.com/forward/3657390322?amx=569995052

Infomatics, Inc. | 31313 Northwestern Hwy, Ste 219, Farmington Hills, MI 48334