Please respond to vi...@bitsft.com

Java Architect

Location:  Santa Clara, CA

Duration: 6 Months

Complete Description:

. Assume lead solution architect role for the Insight Services product
development effort.

. Responsible for delivery of solution functionality, which meets defined
requirements, on schedule and budget.

. Work with Insight Services network consultants and product management on
pertinent aspects of the development process, especially requirements review
and validation, as well as system test planning and execution.

. Work with the adjacent organizations, such as the Mobile IP business unit,
on appropriate aspects of systems development, such as integration between
data collection, data aggregation, and data import components of the Insight
Services technology core.

. Develop in-depth knowledge of all components of the Insight Services
platform architecture and expert knowledge of the database and higher
layers.

. Define development standards and architectural constraints for extending
the Insight Services platform while maintaining integrity of third-party
contributions (and the ability to apply upgrades to those).

. Define mechanisms and standards for developing, delivering and supporting
customer-specific platform extensions without comprising core product
functionality and stability.

. Review all software designs produced by the development team. Conduct code
reviews as deemed necessary.

. Perform software design and coding activity as necessary.

. Assist with Insight Services demonstration and trial preparation,
including system configuration settings, report development, UI mockups and
prototyping.

. For Insight Services commercial deployment, assume responsibility for
development of system extensions for the technology core as well as
development requests specific to a customer.

. Assist development project management as requested, including schedule
development, tasks assignment and status monitoring.

Skills

designing and developing large scale Java based distributed system   10
Years

Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Computer Science

Self motivated, enthusiastic and experienced to design develop and test

Extensive hands on experience in designing and implementing large scale Jav

Experience with Hadoop framework and Pig scripting is highly desirable

Strong understanding and hands on experience of different Database Manageme

Strong understanding and ability to design and implement data warehousing

Understanding of Oracle OBIEE system

Strong LINUX/UNIX scripting skill using sh, csh, ksh, awk, perl

Thank You!

Vikas Jain

Bitsoft International Inc.
phone: 630.206.4036 | fax: 630.596.9069

2272 W. 95th St., Suite 220 | Naperville | Illinois, 60564 USA | bitsft.com

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikasrjain> cid:image002.jpg@01CBE7AB.87E3ACA0
Connect with me

View and apply to our open jobs at  <http://www.skillgalaxy.com/>
http://www.SkillGalaxy.com

We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise"

P Save trees, Print Only When Necessary

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with: REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will
be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused
to you.