Email:- *ramku...@ussoftco.com* <ramku...@ussoftco.com>

*Subject:** **Embedded C/C++ consultant ***

*Location: Irvine, CA ***

*Duration:  3 months *

*Rate: market*

Additional Details:

   - Embedded programming experience with C /C++.
   - Extensive experience in  C
   - Good exposure in RTOS concepts. Experience in QNX is of added advantage

   - Experience on Microcontroller programming (16-Bit /32-Bit).
   - Experience on Low Level device driver in, I2C, UART, Timers, PWM, and
   RTC.
   - Good debugging skills

*Kindly provide the following details for quick process**:***

*Full Name:***

*Contact:***

*Email:***

*Current Location ( City & State ):***

*Visa Status:***

*Availability:***

*SSN # (Last 4-digits):***

*Two Professional References **(at least One American Reference)**:***

If you have any questions please feel free to call me.

*Thanks & Regards..........***

Ramkumar.v

Technical Recruiter

US Software Corporation, 1431 Opus Place, Suite # 605
Downers Grove, IL-60515

Ph: 630 324 8574

Fax Number: 630-969-2722

Email:- ramku...@ussoftco.com  / ramk.ibis...@gmail.com