Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great. Please find our requirement and send me your
consultant updated resume ASAP. I appreciate your quick response.

Looking for 2 SAP GL functional consultants in NJ:

The consulants will be proficient in ECC GL & AP process and transaction
experience. This is rotation shift schedule. one individual will work
Mon-Fri and other one will work Tues - Sun. Both will rotate the shifts
between them so that they can take weekend off per adjustment amongst
themselves. The resources wil have atleast 5 - 7 years of experience in SAP
FI-GL and FI-AP with atleast 2-3 full lifecycle implementation experience,
Experience executing regression test scripts to support many projects and go
- lives.

*Need local candidates to NJ/NY**
*
Location: NJ

Duration: 6 months extendible.

Rate: DOE

Start date: Immediate.

*Please send your resumes with details of rate,contact #s, employment
eligibility status, H-1/EAD candidates will have to provide H-1/EAD copies
before submission.*

* *

Client interviews starting in next 2 days.

*Warm Regards*

*Roger Harris*

Vortalsoft Inc

100 Davidson Ave Suite-102