*Hi Friends,

Please find the requirement below, let me know if you have any consultants

Position* : 2 Senior Web sphere Messaging Broker and Web sphere Transformation
Extender Consultants.

*Location* :Philadelphia, PA

*Duration *: 6 months with a possibility of an extension.

*Start date* : ASAP.

Our client is looking for 2 expert level developers with WMB and WTX
knowledge along with HIPAA 837 transaction knowledge to develop message
flows and WTX type trees for CMS encounters project.

Project to run 6/27/2011 to 12/30/2011.

Skills: XML, ESQL, AIX, ESB

Additional skills: Knowledge of HIPAA especially claims transactions is a
huge plus.

Let me know if you have any questions

Regards,

Tejaswi.