Dear Business Partner,
Hope you are doing well today,

Please review the requirement and let me know if you have anyone available
for the below position.

*Very very hot requirement Send me your resume at
steven.sm...@panzersolutions.com
*
**
*Position   :   .Net Developer
Location  :    Houston TX (Local)
Duration :    6 month + contract
*

Candidate MUST be local to Houston and available for an onsite interview, no
exceptions, and no skype calls in leu of a face to face.

Must have EXCELLENT communication skills and preferably Oil and Gas
experience.

Need consultants with both backend and frontend experience.

C/C++, C#, .NET, Win32 API, SQL, WCF, Microsoft Enterprise Library.

Other:
STL, HTML, ASP.NET, XML, XSL

Agile Development - Critical thinking – Communication skills – Team oriented
– Smart, logical thinking - Ability to work on their own.
Passionate coder who enjoys developing software, proven track record in
delivering high quality software to market rapidly in an agile and
fast-paced startup.  5+ years of broad programming experiences including
C/C++, C#, .NET and ASP.NET on multiple platforms including Microsoft
Windows and Linux.