Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

Please find the below requirement and let me know if you have any consultant
on this position send me the profile with the Details.

Job Title: JDEdwards and CNC Admin

Duration:6+Months

Location: Richardson, TX

Rate:DOE.

*Job Description*

Work as the only CNC Administrator in the team to support all day-to-day
operations including the planning and execution of administrative tasks
related to EnterpriseOne 9.0 on multiple servers; maintenance tasks;
resolving technical issues escalated by the user community; planning and
executing upgrades; and participating in disaster recovery planning and
exercises.

Responsibilities

1. Coordinate with Operations staff and functional end-users to provide
third-level support and issue resolution.

2. Define and manage EnterpriseOne environments on multiple servers.

3. Design and maintain Object Configuration Manager (OCM) Database.

4. Assemble, build, and deploy EnterpriseOne packages to System, Web and
clients.

5. Maintain all aspects of EnterpriseOne security and Task Views.

6. Assist with scheduling and installation of EnterpriseOne software changes
such as ESUs, Updates, Tools Releases and service packs.

7. Ensure the effective operation of all interfaces between EnterpriseOne
and third-party applications.
8. Document and maintain disaster recovery procedures for the EnterpriseOne
infrastructure.

**

**

**