Please respond to vi...@bitsft.com

Direct Client Opening SAP APO Functional - Immediate Interview/Start

Location: Plano, TX

Duration: 6+ Mth

Must have strong experience with APO; especially in VMI must have experience
in EDI Strong communication skills

SAP APO VMI/EDI Functional Consultant - 6 month contract located in Plano,
TX

Managerial (not co-workers) references required.

Skills:

5+ years of experience in SAP projects with at least two full implementation
lifecycles.

Minimum 2 years of SAP APO-DP and SNP application configuration,
development, implementation and support experience (SNP experience ideal,
APO-DP required

Process design and configuration capability for specific APO Demand Planning
functionality including CIF interface, proportional factors calculation,
advanced macros, interactive planning, activities planning, statistical
forecasting, demand calculation, historical updates, update rules and
control, management of demand influencing factors, evaluations and
structures for reporting, replenishment optimization, forecast profiles and
key figures, and process chain job execution.

Specific understanding of key technical components required to provide
functional and operational support to the business, including understanding
of functional (APO and ECC MM/PP modules) interaction and technical
integration (CIF, Interface ABAP, backup, ODS Activation

Proven experience with the SAP ASAP lifecycle methodology and facilitating
RICEF development.

Knowledge and appreciation of related SAP application modules - ECC
Materials Management and Production Planning (Demand Planning, MRP
Strategies, Consumptions, STO/delivery and multi-layer planning), BW
concepts (BW cubes/characteristics/key figures interaction with APO Data
mart), Vendor Managed Inventory and Supply Chain Event Management
relationships.

Knowledge of ABAP programming/debugging and performance tuning is desirable.

Experience with working on global implementations with multiple time-zones
will be advantageous.

Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, yet work independently
with little supervision

Practical knowledge of sales and operation planning practices

Familiarity working with 3rd party service providers (both for technical
support and distribution management) is desirable.

Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons
on all levels

Proven systems design and development experience.

Demonstrated application integration and interface design.

Entertainment industry experience is desirable.

Experience of Vendor Managed Inventory processes and Supply Chain Event
Management would be beneficial

Thank You!

Vikas Jain

Bitsoft International Inc.
phone: 630.206.4036 | fax: 630.596.9069

2272 W. 95th St., Suite 220 | Naperville | Illinois, 60564 USA | bitsft.com

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikasrjain> Description:
cid:image002.jpg@01CBE7AB.87E3ACA0 Connect with me

View and apply to our open jobs at  <http://www.skillgalaxy.com/>
http://www.SkillGalaxy.com

We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise"

P Save trees, Print Only When Necessary

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with: REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will
be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused
to you.