Please Reply to raviku...@reqrouteinc.com <%20raviku...@reqrouteinc.com>

Hi There,

Greetings for the day,

Please fill the below details for the submission process ASAP, and please
let me know your best available rate on 1099

**

*Requirement:***

Job Title: Cisco Load Balancer

Experience Level: 5 plus years

Location: Omaha, NE

Start Date: ASAP

Duration: Contractor

Pay Rate: 40/hr AI on C2C

No. Of Positions: 1

Job Description

We have an opening contractor for a Cisco Load Balancer Consultant in Omaha,
NE.  This is just a straight contracting opening and we need someone that
can start ASAP.

Principal Duties and Responsibilities:

Server Load Balancing and Content Switching Engineering include engineering
and implementing load balancing and fault-tolerant infrastructures and
solutions. Technologies currently used are: Cisco CSS, ACE, and GSS, Citrix
Netscaler.

•              deploy local server load balancing and global load balancing
solutions that meet business requirements.

•              Provide 3rd level operational support as needed.

•              Coordinate Changes with the Network Management Change
Advisory Boards and application teams

•              Use network tools to support SSL certificate renewals on load
balancers

•              Manage hardware refreshes, hot fixes, and maintenance release
installs.

•              Strong knowledge about networking protocols, TCP/IP and
N-Tier applications will be a plus.

 If you are comfortable with the requirement revert back to me with the
following details.

*Consultant Details:-*

Full Name:

Availability:

Current Location(City and State):

Relocation:

Legal Status in US:

Contact Numbers:

e-mail:

Rate:

Rate Confirmation(Y/N):

Resume Source:

Employer Information(Name, e-mail and contact numbers):

Last four digit of SSN

Salary Expectations:

*Skill Matrix:- (Fill it with your years of experience)*

*Skill*

*Experience in Years*

Total IT

*Cisco*