Hello,

We are having a new requirement for *Network Engineer L3** ** *position here
in *Austin,TX*.

  *
**Title: Network Engineer L3
Location : Austin,TX
Duration :2-6+ Months

Job Description:

*Our client is looking for Network Engineer L3 (CCNA, CCNP with 6 to 10
years of experience)

The resource will have to travel between Round Rock, TX and Austin, TX. *

Required Skills:

*High level experience expectation from resource:
-    Should have knowledge prior hands on experience of Cisco Core switching
– 6506 Series
-    Access level switches – 2900 Series
-    Should VLAN routing, VLAN configuration, routing tables LAN etc.
-    IP Addressing and sub-netting etc.
-    Multiple type of WAN
-    Should have knowledge and prior hands on experience on Aruba and Cisco
Wireless devices.
-    Excellent troubleshooting skills over LAN and WAN.*

*

*
*

Thanks and Regards,