Hi Business Partners,
Hope you are doing great!!

 We have an urgent requirement for *Ruby on Rails Developer in Atlanta, GA**
* please send the perfect matching resumes to ram...@august-tech.net

Job Title: Ruby on Rails Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6+ Months

*About:-*
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer to hit the ground running in
Atlanta, GA. If you are ready for a new, exciting assignment * keep reading.

*Responsibilities:-*
*Work with a fun and flexible team to write web application code.
*Attention to detail required and appreciated: gather requirements and
document them clearly.
*Work directly with both the customer service and quality assurance teams to
provide an amazing end-user experience.

*Required Experience:-*
*BS/MS in Computer Science.
*Extensive programming experience with Ruby, MySQL, and Apache.
*Experience with MVC software architecture, preferably with Ruby on Rails.
*Solid foundation in data structure, algorithms, and software design.

 *
*
 *# Please includes the following information when submitting candidates.*
 Candidate Full Name:
 Contact Number:
 Work Status:
 Current Location:
 Email:
 Ok with Relocation if not local? :
 Will you incur the Relocation expenses if required? :
 Availability to start a new project? :
 Availability to interview? :
 Total Exp
 US Exp.
 References from last 2 projects with official email ID and contacts numbers

 Employer details:

 Thanks&Regards,
 Ram Murthy
 August Technologies