Hello,

We are looking for C++ Developer position in Alpharetta, GA. Please check
the requirement and get back to me with updated resume,  Even you can call
me back on my number: 408717-4882.

Official id : indraraj.si...@simplion.com

Location: Alpharetta, GA

Position: C++ Developer

Position type: Contract ( low rate )

Number of Positions: 5

Job Description:

Need C++ Developer with experience working on embedded technologies,
primarily people who have worked on the application side.

No Interviews, all the candidates will take an online test and if cleared
they will have to start on the project.

Please provide me required information..

Name:

Current Location:

Cell Phone:

e-mail address:

Best time to call:

Visa Status & expire date:

Are you willing to relocate all over US (Yes/No)?

Availability after the offer:

Degree & year:

DOB (Not for GC & Citizen) :

SSN(last 4 digits) (Not for GC & Citizen) :

Best Regards,

Indraraj Singh | SimpliOn - Great Results. Always.

Direct: (408) 717-4882| Fax: 408-935-8696 | Email:
indraraj.si...@simplion.com

1525 McCarthy Blvd, Suite 228, Milpitas, CA 95035