Hi,

We have an urgent requirement.

Send resumes to ven...@sriventech.com

Title: JD Edwards Functional Consultant

Location: Suffolk, VA

Length: 6 months +

Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Formulates
systems to parallel overall business strategies. Writes detailed description
of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify
computer programs. Develops and modifies computer programs/reports as
necessary. Assists users with usage of ERP and other systems: troubleshoot
issues, training, pioneer new system features.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities

Analyzes business requirements and documents existing processes and proposed
solutions

Develops and enhances software as needed following standard procedures

Supports optimal database operations

Uses outside resources as necessary to accomplish goals

Suggests  realignment of business processes to improve efficiency and
effectiveness

Prioritizes projects assigned based on inputs

Documents all system changes and enhancements

Works with business process owners to support automation based on cost
benefit analysis as well as its alignment with corporate strategies

*Qualifications:*

B.A. /B.S. degree required, Masters Degree desirable

5+  years related experience in IT

Strong background and experience in JD Edwards Enterprise One (E1) ERP, SQL,
SQL Database, Oracle Database and/or Demantra in a Windows environment.

·         JDE experience should be in manufacturing module (DRP/MPS/MRP)
Industry should be food and beverage but its not required.

·         Understanding of Databases, Standard Programming Techniques,
Systems Design and Documentation practices.

Ability to understand business processes and develop reasonable improvement
suggestions involving systems and/or process change.

Excellent communication skills both oral and written

Fast learner, adaptable to new technologies

Please send me below details for submission:

Legal name:

Contact no:

Email id:

Visa status: