Hello Friends,
Hope you are doing well today.

This is Jason Smith from Panzer Solutions looking for  J2EE
developer(Application Engineer) & Oracle Developer(Publishing Engineer),
Please let me know if you have any consultants available for the below
position.

############# J2EE developer(Application Engineer) & Oracle
Developer(Publishing Engineer)###############

*
Job # 1
Job Title     :    J2EE developer(Application Engineer)
Duration    :     Long Term Contract
Location    :     Richfield, OH

Job # 2
Job Title     :    Oracle Developer(Publishing Engineer)
Duration    :     Long Term Contract
Location    :     Richfield, OH*

We have an immediate need for a J2EE developer(Application Engineer) &
Oracle Developer(Publishing Engineer) in Richfield, OH.

This is an immediate need!

***************J2EE developer(Application Engineer) & Oracle
Developer(Publishing Engineer)***************************

These are great opportunities with a company that takes proper care of its
consultants. We have a total of 10 open positions.
The contracts will last between 12 and 18 months, and are located in
Richfield, Ohio.

Job # 1
J2EE developer(Application Engineer)
The first position, which has two openings, will be an “Application
Engineer”, working heavily with Java, HTML, XML, JSP and Eclipse IDE. Also,
skills with PL/SQL and Adobe Flex are a huge plus.

Job # 2
Oracle Developer(Publishing Engineer)
The other position, a “Publishing Engineer”, has 8 openings.  This role is
looking for talented oracle developers who have current SQL coding skills,
proven technical knowledge of software development and testing
methodologies. Also, the publishing engineers will need skills with
technical specifications as well.

Please speak with your candidates and colleagues and let me know if anyone
in your organization would be a fit.
This role is a chance for your company to secure a connection that will
allow you to fill many roles in the future.
Jason Smith
Direct Line: 203-813-0903
E-mail: jsm...@panzersolutions.com

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication
in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this in error,
please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy this e-mail
message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that your email would be
taken out of our distribution list.