Greetings,

I have an urgent job requirement (DIRECT CLIENT)* *for* GUI / C++ Developer*
* *at *Manhattan**, NY**.*

Please review the job details below.

*PLEASE SEND THE RESUME TO **suba...@systelinc.com** **ONLY*

* *

*Position: **GUI / C++ Developer***

*Location: Manhattan, NY*

*Duration: 6 months plus *

* *

*Required Skills: *

·         6+ yrs of IT experience with strong development experience; work
independently in aggressive environment with minimum supervision;

·         GUI/C++ on Windows Platform.

·         Strong Tech skills: C++/GUI on Windows platform, Oracle, SQL

·         Domain skills: Finance

o        Exposure to Equity Derivatives;

o        Exposure to Risk and Front Office Trading Platforms - either in
Equity or Fixed Income

* *

*Desired Skills: *

·         Exposure to TIBCO & Caching techniques

·         Exposure to .Net; C# environment; VC.

If you are interested please reply me with following information:

1.       Name (Official name as it appears on the passport):

2.       Employment Type:

3.       Contractor (if open to CTH indicate that here)

4.       Hourly Rate:

5.       Current Location:

6.       Open to Relocation:

7.       Years of Total Experience:

8.       Notice period:

9.       Bachelor Degree (BA/B.Com/BE, specify the degree):

10.   Date of Birth (MM/DD/YY):

11.   Year of graduation:

12.   Years of experience in the US (if on a work visa):

13.   Month and Year of first arrival in the US (if on a work visa):

14.   2 Local references of previous projects

Thanks & Regards,

*Subash Chandra G*

*Systel Inc
*Toll Free: 1-888-8SYSTEL   Ext. 337