Hi BusinessPartners,
Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent requirement for  *Business Analyst in Bentonville,
AR *with one of our clients. Please go through the job description and
if you
find it interesting then please send me an updated copy of your resume and
below details to staff...@genvalue.com

Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Bentonville, AR
Duration: Full Time

 *We need strong Business Analyst with 5-6 yrs experience for our direct
client.

*

# Please includes the following information when submitting candidates.
Name
Current Location
Contact No
E-Mail
Visa Status :
Expected rate (Per hour):
Primary Skills
Availability
Willing to Relocate
Total Exp
US Exp.
Education (Highest Degree and year)
Date of Birth( MM/DD/Year):
References from last 2 projects with official email ID and contacts numbers
Note:  References will be used if interview is successful.
Employer Details:-

Thanks&Regards,
Neel
Genvalue