Hi ,

One of our direct client is looking for ***SAP ABAP HR Consultant** in **
Beaverton,OR***. If you are interested, please send me your resume with
contact details ASAP  Or refer any of your friends or colleague who are
looking for projects.
*Title: ****SAP ABAP HR Consultant*
*Location: Beaverton,OR
Duration: 6 Months*

If you have HR ABAP having  knowing PU12 and ABAP Objects well  - please
send across ASAP as that’s a burning need right now

*Regards,*

*Deepa Mukurala