Hi,

We have urgent positions with our direct client in Dallas, TX. Please send
resumes with candidate contact number and bill rate ASAP. We will get back
to you if your profile is a good match.

* *

*Role: Network Engineer (No of Positions 2)*

Location: Dallas, TX

Duration: 6 months

Rate: Max $40/hr

* *

   - Experience with routers, aggregators, ATM switches, bridges, DSL modems

   - Experience with digital & fiber multiplexers, class 5 switches &
   metallic testing
   - Strong troubleshooting skills ยท Strong technical account management,
   customer service and project management skills
   - Strong initiative is a key success factor for this role
   - BS/MS EE, CS, or equivalent with four years or more technical support
   experience in data and/or telephony networks
   - Working knowledge of TCP/IP, SONET, ATM, Frame Relay, xDSL, T1, T3,
   Gr-303 EOE

Thanks & Regards

*Pramod Kumar*

Sr. Technical Recruiter