Hi BusinessPartners,
Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent requirement for *Salesforce.com (SFDC) Technical Architect
in Alpharetta, GA*** with one of our clients. Please go through the job
description and if you find it interesting then please send me an updated
copy of your resume and below details to s...@radianttechs.com

Job Title: Salesforce.com (SFDC) Technical Architect
 Location: Alpharetta, GA
Duration: 6+ Months

*Salesforce.com (SFDC) Technical Architect     *
• A proven functional/technical professional with at least 2 full lifecycle
SalesForce.com implementations and at least 5+ years' experience working
with SFDC.
• Direct experience with one SFDC Sales Cloud (application design,
architecture and development using Salesforce.com)
• Strong SFDC knowledge and Integration components for SFDC ( for example,
SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound
messaging, SFDC data loaders, etc.)
• Strong technical foundation including; Advanced structured programming -
APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java, etc., understanding of RDMS concepts and
structures, knowledge of SQL, structured system analysis and design methods,
etc.
• Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and
implementation of SFDC CRM software solutions.
• Understands complex ETL and data migration practices and has performed at
least 1 complex data migration to Salesforce.com .
• Work with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into
design, implementation .
• Ability to comprehend client requirements and provide the Business
Solutions .
• Effectively work with management and other remote development staff to
accomplish Salesforce.com project deliverables .
• Effectively balance and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.

 *
# Please includes the following information when submitting candidates.*
Name
Current Location
Contact No
E-Mail
Visa Status :
Expected rate (Per hour):
Primary Skills
Availability
Willing to Relocate
Total Exp
US Exp.
 References from last 2 projects with official email ID and contacts numbers

 Employer details:

Thanks & Regards
Sam
Radiant Technologies