Email:-
*ramku...@ussoftco.com<redir.aspx?C=357f629167f944c3903ed2fbff198627&URL=mailto%3aRamKumar%40ussoftco.com>
*

CMDB Administrator with Pharmaceutical industry experience

Location        Somerville, NJ.

Duration        3 to 6 months

Rate             $ 80 / hr

CMDB Administrator for my client in Somerville, NJ.

Configuration Management Database Administrator that has Pharmaceutical
industry experience who must show previous experience supporting overall
quality of CMDB in the Pharma sector and in depth experience in application
inventory (CMDB) management tools and processes for lifecycle management
with working knowledge of BMC Remedy ITSM (Change/Release Management,
Service Desk/Incident and Problem Management, Service Request, etc.) is
preferred as well as the  ability to review and produce ad-hoc reports and
address ad-hoc requests for CMDB data within assigned area and work with
domain and application owners to ensure all mandatory relationships are
defined and maintained.

*Kindly provide the following details for quick process:*

*
Full Name:
Contact:
Email:
Current Location ( City & State ):
Visa Status:
Availability:*

*Face to face/webcam: *

If you have any questions please feel free to call me.

Thanks & Regards..........

Ramkumar.v

Technical Recruiter

US Software Corporation, 1431 Opus Place, Suite # 605

Downers Grove, IL-60515

Ph: 630 324 8574

Fax Number: 630 810 1406

Email:-