Please Reply to raviku...@reqrouteinc.com <%20raviku...@reqrouteinc.com>

Hi There,

Greetings for the day

I am Ravi Kumar from ReqRoute Inc, please review the below requirement and
let me know if you have any suitable resume.

*Requirement:*

Location: Newport Beach CA, USA

Duration: 3 to 4 months

Start Date: 10th Oct

*Java Developer(position 2-3)*

4-6 years of creating OO objects and Java applications

Experience in writing Oracle stored procedures

Knowledge of COBOL and Unix will be an added advantage

Please share some qualifies candidates ASAP.

*Consultant (Please provide all the below details for the submission
Process):-*

Full Name:

Current Location:

Home Phone:

Cell Phone:

E-mail address:

Best time to call:

Legal Status-

Are you willing to relocate (Yes/No)-

Availability after the offer:

Rate:

Open for Contract to Hire Position if possible:

Reason for change:

Last four digit of SSN:

Employer Contact information:

Thank you,