*Hi,***

* *

*I hope you are doing well.*

* *

*Please find the below requirement and let me know if you have any
consultant on this position send me the profile with the Details.*

* *

Job Title: Project Manager

Location : Bensenville, IL

Duration : 1 Year

Rate:DOE

*Key Skills : (MUST HAVE)*  - Ecommerce experience, Amdocs / Billing
experience. The whole project is moving CARES to the new billing systems
AMDOCS. (Web or Ecommerce experience is required)

Job Description:
Responsible for the management of one or more medium to large sized,
moderate to highly complex projects or programs. Manage the effort
end-to-end with oversight of analysis, development, test and support
resources. Responsible for scoping, planning, executing, and monitoring the
project to keep projects on schedule and to budget. Manage the relationship
between technology and the business at the project level. Role
responsibilities include components of: resource management, finance
management, quality management, control management and business
continuity/risk management.
--

**

**