Hi Business Partners,
Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent requirement for *ETL/PL/SQL Developer in KS* with one of
our clients. Please go through the job description and if you find it
interesting then please send me an updated copy of your resume and below
details to ram...@metaprous.com

Position: ETL/PL/SQL Developer
Location: KS
Duration: 6-12 Months
Direct Client

*Job Description:-
Key Skills: PL/SQL, Oracle, ETL, Star Schema*

We are looking for a senior consultant with 7-10 years database analysis
and development experience performing heavy volume ETL and data modeling
and normalization and creating Star Schemas within a telecommunications
environment. The successful candidate must have experience in dealing with
business users, database development experience and the ability to
identify, track, report and resolve systems, support and maintenance issues
in a timely manner.
*Job Qualifications:*
-          Analytical experience in requirements definition, design,
development, unit testing and implementation of applications
-          Strong knowledge of Oracle data base schemas, Star Schemas,
Stored Procedures and ETL processes and tools
-          Customer care skills including strong verbal and written
communications
-          Ability to work within a team environment where communication is
essential
-          Ability to work independently on assignments

*Skills:*
PL/SQL, Perl, Java, Oracle ADF Framework, Oracle PL/SQL, UNIX Scripting,
Wireless 911 working knowledge, Wireless topology, Data Modeling, Data
Synchronization, ETL tools and processes, Networking, JSF, Star Schema and
Stored Procedures
-          Strong knowledge of Oracle data base schemas and tools.
-          Customer care skills including strong verbal and written
communications.
-          Strong follow up skills
-          Ability to work within a team environment where communication is
essential
-          Ability to work independently on assignments
-          Java, MVC, Oracle ADF Framework, Oracle PL/SQL, UNIX Scripting,
Wireless 911 working knowledge, Wireless topology, Data Modeling, Data
Synchrozination, and JSF.

If you interested in this job position mentioned please response with your
resume in MS word format with these details:
Full Name:
Current Location:
Contact No (Cell and Landline):
Email ID: